In this episode, Cal Misener speaks of Meaningful Alignment, finding happiness in the work you do. He shares how individuals and organizations can achieve alignment between what is important to them and the impact they want to make.
Highlights From This Episode:
- How to discover what really does make you happy
- Taking a look at your theme and the influence it has on your work
- How doing simple things in your day can increase your happiness
- The key actions to working with a virtual team to maintain communication
- What to do for your team members when they are not engaged in their work