Having the freedom to do what we want when we want to do it is why most entrepreneurs venture into the world of business.
Actually living that lifestyle can be a challenge. Join us on this episode as we hear how Sua Truong lived through some very traumatic situations. From fleeing his home to global entrepreneur, Sua Truong shares about his journey of becoming a location independent entrepreneur.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Learn how Sua Truong fled his home as a child with his family and went on to become a world class entrepreneur
- Digital nomad platform and location independence
- How increasing prices can translate into more clients
- Doing what you love is flawed
- Face your fears and experience greater freedom