In this episode, Dr. Emee Estacio shares how she self-published her work as a psychologist and became an Amazon best-selling author, 3 times. Dr. Emee has discovered how to tap into the algorithms of Amazon and gives us some insight to do the same.
Highlights From This Episode:
- How a background in psychology led Dr. Emee to self-publishing her own books
- Knowing how to strategically position your book
- The importance of keyword research
- The steps to an Amazon Best Selling book
- The freedom to have creative control with time and moving to the sunny location of Athens