Cindy Gersch of NEU Marketing Group joins us to share about marketing and social media. Cindy has started, and now runs the extremely successful Facebook Group, Supporting Small and Local Businesses Everywhere, which has more than 20,000 members and is recognized as one of the best Facebook groups for small businesses.
Highlights From This Episode:
- The best ways that you can market your business on a small budget is using social media
- Cindy’s strategy was to get on Facebook, support small businesses and low and behold within the first year she had 25,000 members
- It takes 15 seconds to do a video on your cell phone and show people what you do and to get your brand known
- Concentrate on two or three social media platforms maximum and go from there
- There are so many free networking opportunities so get out there and network
Links & Resources From This Episode:
Entrepreneur Toolbox Special access to reports, books and resources provided to you as gifts from our podcast expert guests. This valuable information covers various business and life topics.
Learn more: Neu Marketing Group
Resources: 10 Quick and Easy Marketing Tips
Facebook group – Supporting Small and Local Businesses Everywhere
More About Cindy Gersch Continue reading