In this episode, Lisa Wilson shares her expertise as a coach and leader in human resources. Lisa and I have an interesting conversation about the fear of bringing people into your company and how it can actually allow you to work in your zone of genius so you can grow your business while your team works in their zone of genius to support you.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Building culture into your small business now so you can have it live through your growth as it’s much harder to fix later
- Allowing the flow in your company of mission, vision and values branding
- The 5 reasons entrepreneurs don’t bring on people to help
- Lisa’s ‘Tears of Joy Story’ with her new virtual assistant
- The things to do to ensure success when bringing people into your company