In this episode, Lesley Everett shares her vast experience in personal branding and the personality of your brand. We chat about what it is that differentiates you from the crowd, the golden thread that runs through everything and how we make people feel to really drive how you build your brand.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Stand out in the crowd authentically in everything you do
- Have people talk about you behind your back in a way that you need them to talk about you behind your back
- What is the end result of what you give to people, to your clients? You buy the end result.
- Bring people into understanding the difference they make to the corporate brand message
- It’s how we make people feel which really drives how we build our brand
Links & Resources From This Episode:
Read more: ‘Corporate Brand Personality’ ‘Drop Dead Brilliant’ ‘Walking Tall’ by Lesley Everett
Resources: Visibility Tips
Quote: ‘We can’t easily see the label from inside the bottle’ Lesley Everett
‘There’s only one thing worse than being talked about and that’s not being talked about’ Oscar Wilde
More About Lesley Everett Continue reading