In this episode, Tina Baxter, a teacher turned nurse and businesswoman, shares her journey from struggling with math to becoming a successful legal nurse consultant and CEO. She emphasizes the connection between nursing and entrepreneurialism and how nurses possess resourcefulness and innovation. Tina also shares the importance of believing in your potential and breaking down barriers.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Entry into the business world as a legal nurse consultant.
- The importance of communication and planning.
- Starting a business with limited resources and breaking down the process.
- The importance of pursuing opportunities in a field that you love or at least like.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and resourcefulness of nurses.
Links & Resources From This Episode:
Learn more: Tina Baxter Linktree
More About Tina Baxter Continue reading