In this episode, Michelle Abraham, from Amplifyou, joins me to celebrate my 150th podcast as well as Michelle’s 150th podcast. Michelle interviews me and the surprising moments along the way and then I interview her. Come join in on our fun conversation about the podcasting journey.
Highlights From This Episode:
Here are some of the questions Michelle asked Val:
- What has been the most surprising thing that’s come out of podcasting?
- What keeps you going? What keeps you consistent?
- What do you see fast forward? What’s coming down the pipeline?
- How have you found your voice? Has your voice grown or changed?
Here’s some of the questions Val asked Michelle:
- How many podcasts have you launched to date?
- What’s been a highlight along this podcasting journey?
- What’s in store for the journey ahead with Amplifyou?
Links & Resources From This Episode:
Entrepreneur Toolbox Where you’ll find all our podcast guest gifts
Behind the Mic. Ask the Experts.
More About Michelle Abraham
After realizing we were living someone else’s “American Dream,” in 2016 my husband and I ditched the ‘burbs and took our family on a 5-month RV trip.
Since then, I’ve launched over 300 shows, managed 65 episodes a week, AND grown a SIX-FIGURE business while raising small kids in an off-the-grid cabin.
I’m a firm believer that with strategy and an A= team, you can have mega INFLUENCE from ANYWHERE.
– 15 years of Entrepreneurial Experience
– 2020 Business From the Heart Entrepreneur of the Year
– #14 of Top 50 Moms in Podcasting 2 Years Running
– Traveled to 47 countries – and counting!
Awesome FREE Resources for YOU!
Entrepreneur Toolbox Special access to reports, books and resources provided to you as gifts from our podcast expert guests. This valuable information covers various business and life topics.
Power of 3 Daily Planner A one-page daily planner to keep you on track to reaching your goals and taking action on the important things in your business and life.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please Share It, Subscribe to the Podcast and Leave Us An iTunes Review.
Val Low is a MAP IT Master & Brand Strategist and takes entrepreneurs to their next level of growth and impact. Through visual business mapping, Val works with entrepreneurs to take their dreams and business ideas out of their head and bring them to life. Val provides strategy on creating a message and brand to stand out in a noisy marketplace that people love to talk about.
Visit Val’s Website: https://vallow.me/
Connect with Val on Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/val-low
#entrepreneur #business #branding #marketing #mindset #success #leadership #podcasting #content #strategy