Aaron Turnbull-Holmes has learned a thing or two about what it’s like to teach your kids at home, running a successful home-based business and still finding time for those important family connections. If you find yourself with kids and working from home during COVID-19, listen in as Aaron shares ways to manage work and make enjoyable memories with your children.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Forgive self if it doesn’t go as planned.
- Plan at the beginning of your week and make it manageable.
- Use your best time of day for work.
- Make memories with your children.
- Lead for your kids during times of uncertainty.