Matt Johnson shares his journey of becoming ‘Micro Famous’ and how you can do the same. He has the weirdest entrepreneurial background that has served him well in business. Matt talks about how you can find the right people for your business and attract them into your world.
Highlights From This Episode:
- How Matt became ‘Micro Famous’ in his space
- The myth of the bigger the audience, the more money you make
- The importance of selling one type of thing to one type of person
- Knowing who the right person is for you
- The 3 stages of influence and getting known for what you do