In this episode, Jeanette Martin shares how there’s a real person behind the emojis and the importance of adding humanity to those relationships. We build those relationships and build people up by recognizing them how they show up.
Highlights From This Episode:
- In online social media and virtual networking there’s a real life person
- People may be fearful of leaving a comment behind but want you to know they had an emotional response
- Build people up by recognizing them how they show up
- Responding back to those who leave emojis
- Understanding the different social media platforms with the ‘L.I.F.T.(I.N.G.) Up’ system
Links & Resources From This Episode:
Learn more: MYBC Consulting
Resources: Creating Your W5 Story
More About Jeanette Martin
Jeanette Y. Martin lives by three Core Values: Connection, Collaboration, and Community.
- Business Owner of MYBC Consulting (Move Yer Bum Chum Consulting)
- Chief Relationship Officer ~ HowzBout Inc
- Relationship Marketing & Award winning Master Connector
- Brand Ambassador for International Food Companies
- Global Strategist, Social Media Whisperer & Content Manager for numerous Canadian Businesses
- Creator and Co-Founder of The Gratitude & Appreciation Summits
Jeanette finds pure joy in being a small part of your larger life story. She believes that when she has a solution or connection for someone it does not do the world any good if she does not make those connections for people.
Awesome FREE Resources for YOU!
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave us an iTunes review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They expose our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave a review on iTunes.
Val Low is a digital & efficiency expert to entrepreneurs to clear the business clutter and thrive. Through her Focus&Freedom Method many entrepreneurs have experienced more focus, time and freedom.
Val shows entrepreneurs how to calm the overwhelm and distractions with focus and efficiency strategies and tools that enable them to have the freedom to do the things that matter most in their business and life.
Through her Magnify Your Brand program, entrepreneurs and experts clarify their message that attracts their ideal clients, a brand experience that people love to talk about and setting up in a one place online platform that makes it easier for entrepreneurs to spend time in their expertise.
Visit Val’s Website: https://vallow.me/
Connect with Val on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ValLow.page/
Connect with Val on Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/val-low