- FF76: The Customer Experience Journey | Val Low
- FF75: Style Your Personal Brand and Dress With Intention with Tania Sterl
- FF74: 2020 In Review and Forward Looking Into 2021 with David Greer
- FF73: Project SOMOS Guatemala Children’s Village with Heather Knox
- FF72: Featuring Build a Biz Kids Non-Profit That’s Preparing Our Future Adults Featuring Build a Biz Kids Non-Profit That’s Preparing Our Future Adults
- FF71: How Pronunciation Impacts Us As Professionals with Catherine Steele
- FF70: How Communication and Resistance Impacts You and Your Client Sales with Mike Irving
- FF69:: How To Use Automation To Create The Most Efficient Version of Yourself with Jon Lamont
- FF68: Staying The Course In These Crazy Times | Val Low
- FF67: Profit Comes First with Rocky Lalvani
- FF66: The World Needs Us To Step Up As A Leader
- FF65: Brand From The Inside Out with James Gardiner
- FF64: Living Above The Line with Carolyn Cooper McOuatt
- FF 63: How Summits Create Massive Value and Build Community with Gini Trask
- FF 62: Social Media Marketing and Personal Brand Building with Johanna Hunt
- FF 61: Relationship Marketing in Business with Janice Porter
- FF 60: Become Micro Famous In Your Niche with Matt Johnson
- FF 59: Creating Systems Around Your Networking Numbers to Grow Your Business with Mike Manning
- FF 58: Changing Times of Online Marketing with Susan Jarema
- FF57: The Reality About Women and Sales and Money with Jan Janzen
- FF56: Stay On Track And Bypass Resistance | Val Low
- FF55 .. Marketing A Book And A Business with Steve aka VOID Rockstarmind
- FF54: Serving In The Trenches To Empower Success with Jimmy Ezzell
- FF53: From Crisis To Impacting The World with Tony Guarnaccia
- FF52: Getting Entrepreneurs Seen and Heard with Kimberly Hobscheid
- FF51: Energy And How It Effects Your Success with Melissa Deally
- FF50: Celebrating Milestones and Our 50th Podcast Episode with Michelle Abraham
- FF49: Grow Wealth With Your Own Cashflow with Peter Lount
- FF48: Your Digital Footprint with Vicki McLeod
- FF47: Change Your Mind Change Your Life with Adele Anderson
- FF46: What To Do In Times of Transition? | Val Low
- FF45: Transforming Your Mindset and Finding Your North Star
- FF44: Creating Healthy Habits for Success with Kevin Burciaga
- FF43: The Mindset to Survive and Thrive in Shifting Times with Bosco Anthony
- FF42: Is It Time To Spring Clean Your Business? | Val Low
- FF41: Meaningful Alignment and What Makes You Happy in Your Work with Cal Misener
- FF40: The ‘I Am Resilient Project’ with Blair Kaplan Venables
- FF39: Looking After Self In A Time Of Change | Val Low
- FF38: Kids at Home and Doing Business Too with Aaron Turnbull-Holmes
- FF37: Keep Your Head Above Water with David J Greer
- FF36: 15 Minute Time Blocks To Get Stuff Done | Val Low
- FF35: How to Have a #1 Best Selling Book with Ellen Violette
- FF34: Mindset Really Does Matter | Val Low
- FF33: Marketing Starts With A Conversation with Tobin Slaven
- FF32: Big Bold ‘Gold’ Goal
- FF31: Stay Tuned!
- FF30: Cleaning Up The Old and Setting Up For The New
- FF29: Daily 1% Improvements with Kanban and Lean
- FF28: Business Wisdom at Its Best with Gina Best
- FF27: How Being Real With Your Audience Affects Your Business Growth |Val Low
- FF26: The Journey | Holding Back & Playing Small with Val
- FF25: What It Really Takes To Create A New Habit | Val Low
- FF24: The Journey | When Life Happens
- FF23..How Expert VA’s Can Make A Huge Impact On Our Business with Kathy Goughenour
- FF22: Break Through Limiting Beliefs with Heather London
- FF21: The Journey | Coach Richard Dolan with Val Low | What Don't You Want Anyone to Know Val
- FF20: The Journey | Coach Richard Dolan with Val Low | Being Inconsistent With Your Calling Val
- FF19: How an Engaged Team is a Need for Entrepreneurs
- FF18: The Journey | How I Stay Focused and Not Default to Old Habits
- FF17: Transforming Your Mindset and Finding Your North Star
- FF16: Location Independent Entrepreneur with Sua Truong
- FF15: How Systems Actually Give You Freedom
- FF14: The Journey | Get My Mind on the Same Page as My Intentions with Val Low
- FF13: Lessons Learned as a Content Strategist with Tyler Basu
- FF12: Get More Done in 90 Days Than in 1 Year | Val Low
- FF11: The Journey | Intention to be Great with Val Low
- FF10: The Journey | Getting Vulnerable with Val Low
- FF9: Build a Journey for Yourself and Enjoy the Moments with Bosco Anthony
- FF8: Find More Time in Your Week | Val Low
- FF7: A Chef's View on Connectedness with Paul Charron
- FF6: Deliver a Brand Experience for Your Clients with Elena MacGregor
- FF5: LinkedIn and the Best Ways to Attract Clients with Janice Porter
- FF4: Clear the Business Clutter | Val Low
- FF3: Best Selling Author in 6 Weeks with Steve aka VOID Rockstarmind
- FF2: Let Podcasting AmplifYou with Michelle Abraham & Braden Ricketts
- FF01: Why Focus & Freedom
David Greer and I reflect on 2020, speculate about 2021 and looking after the most important asset in your business … YOU. David shares his wisdom as an exceptional entrepreneurial coach and the things to do in this new year to maintain rhythm and success.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Why having clarity makes it much easier to make the right decisions
- The context of looking back and looking forward
- The 3 areas to achieve in next year: career finances, relationships and yourself
- The importance of refilling your bucket and seeking help when you need it
- Creating and maintaining rhythms for continuing success
Links & Resources From This Episode:
Read More: ‘Wind In Your Sails’ by David Greer
Learn More: http://www.coachdjgreer.com
More About David Greer
David J. Greer is an entrepreneurial coach, author, and professional speaker. He is the catalyst who gets you to fully live your dreams now. Spend one hour reading his book Wind In Your Sails, attend a one hour talk with him, or get one hour of 1-to-1 coaching and you will have 3 concrete action items that will shift and accelerate your business within 90 days
While still attending the University of British Columbia, David joined Robelle Solutions Technology as the first employee after the founders. After joining Robelle, he got permission from his 4th year professors to take a week off so he could fly to an international conference to give his first ever technical presentation. During David’s tenure as co-owner and President of Robelle, he traveled the world giving a new presentation every year, creating multi-million-dollar product lines while building Robelle into one of the world’s leading provider of HP 3000 solutions.
Since successfully exiting Robelle, David has been an angel investor, director, and senior executive, always working 1-on-1 with entrepreneurs to define strategy, increase the value of the company in their markets, and defining formalized processes to drive outcomes. David now works directly with entrepreneurs to coach them to their next level of success or with entrepreneurs and their senior management teams to create high growth strategic results
In his spare time, David enjoys the beauty, water, and mountains of the Vancouver area, while taking occasional adventure breaks with his wife, Karalee. David and Karalee are committed to their three children, spending time supporting them in the many and varied activities they are involved with, including skiing together as a family in Whistler, BC.
When not writing books, coaching, or speaking, you might find David hiking the Himalayan Mountains of Nepal or sailing across oceans.
Awesome FREE Resources for YOU!
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave us an iTunes review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They expose our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave a review on iTunes.
Val Low is a digital & efficiency expert to entrepreneurs to clear the business clutter and thrive. Through her Focus&Freedom Method many entrepreneurs have experienced more focus, time and freedom. Through her Magnify Your Brand program, entrepreneurs and experts clarify their message and soul of their brand that attracts ideal clients.
Val loves nothing better than showing entrepreneurs how to calm the overwhelm and distractions with focus and efficiency strategies and tools that enable them to have the freedom to do the things that matter most in their business and life.
Visit Val’s Website: https://vallow.me
Connect with Val on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ValLow.page
Connect with Val on Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/val-low